Advertisement

world of tanks renegade live gameplay + characteristics, New marathon tank!

world of tanks renegade live gameplay + characteristics, New marathon tank! We do guides /reviews and focus on the best replays in wot that i can get a hold of.
In every video of world of tanks i do i try to highlight some of the plays and skill of the tanker as well as critiquing some of the choices and when they are made.
More importantly i try to bring humour in to the replays when possible.
Don't forget if you enjoy my content you can give it a thumbs up and a subscribe!
For more of me/my content check the links below!
- For all of my live content
My twitter @
My discord @ ---Can send replays here also.
my email so you can send replays Assassin.Gaelic@gmail.com

world of tanks renegade,wot renegade,world of tanks,world of tanks replays,world of tanks gameplay,wot,best replays world of tanks,world of tanks best replays,wot gameplay,wargame,gameplay,world of tanks rng,wargaming,world of tanks best replays of the week,review,free pc games,guide,best replays,replays,wot replays,Assassin Gaelic,renegade,challenge,t54e2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments