Advertisement

Why Haven't you heard anything about Mike Hall lately?

Why Haven't you heard anything about Mike Hall lately? Lots of you know Mike. Here's why you haven't heard from him in a while and what you can do to help.

I'll put a link to the playlist of Mike's rat rod build here.



Psalm 27:13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. 3. Isaiah 41:10 Don't be afraid, for I am with you.

The GoFundMe link is here



Thank You.

low budget rat rod,rat rod door latches,suicide door latches,home made hot rod,ratrod,rat rod,death trap,roadster,jalopy,hotrod,hot rod,burning rubber,burn out,road warrior,old school hot rod builder,hot rod builder,go fund me,cancer,help with cancer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments