Advertisement

Tie dye fashion show, the end result

Tie dye fashion show, the  end result Just modeling my finish products here.
I love doing Tie dye, it's an old craft but still a lot of fun and the powder dyes are so vibrant :)

You guys probably already follow my yoga channel, range of motion with Aurora willows, thanks for your support there and I am really humbled to have you follow me here as well.
This is my break away time from being online and from my yoga work so I hope you enjoy my fun space.

I enjoy creating different things, right now I am playing with acrylic pouring but I do other things to.
I enjoy drawing, sewing, doing puzzles, clay work and recycling projects.
Some times I try new things as well.

If you want to support either of my channels you can find links in the About section of my profiles
Be sure to like and share as well.

I have a Patreon set up for my crafts because art supplies are expensive you if you want to help in my creating, you can shop for me on my Amazon wish list or subscribe to my Patreon.

Patreon or

crafts,acrylic painting,acrylic Pour,behind the scene,insiration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments