Advertisement

Thrifted Christmas Gift Basket Ideas.

Thrifted Christmas Gift Basket Ideas. For the right person, I think thrifted, vintage or antique gifts are a great eco-friendly option this holiday season, so I'm showing off a few gift baskets I've put together using mostly thrifted items. Which one is your favorite? Will you be giving any secondhand or vintage gifts this year?

PS - I'd included palo santo in the last gift, but I recently learned that some varieties of palo santo trees are endangered. I plan to do further research on this issue, and I will be avoiding purchasing it for the foreseeable future until I understand the difference in tree species. More info:

{ LINKS MENTIONED }
Salt Scrub Recipes:

• 
Furoshiki Japanese gift wrapping technique:




{ FIND ME ELSEWHERE }
Goodreads:
Twitter :
Instagram :
TinyLetter Newsletter :
Pinterest:

{ MUSIC }
Nujabes Christmas Party by Englewood

gift baskets,thrift haul,thriftmas,thrifting christmas gifts,thrifting for gifts,christmas,holiday,christmas gifts,holiday gifts,thrifted holiday,vintage gifts,second hand gifts,eco friendly gifts,thrifted gifts,gift ideas,gift ideas for her,gift ideas for him,womens gift ideas,mens gift ideas,what to buy for christmas,christmas gift ideas,thrifted christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments