Advertisement

THINGS TO CONSIDER IN TRAVELING AND BACKPACKING.

THINGS TO CONSIDER IN TRAVELING AND BACKPACKING. Traveling has been a part of my life since the last six years. I have been to Asia namely Thailand, Vietnam, Hongkong, Japan and Philippines my homeland. Some parts of Europe like Italy, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, France, Germany, Belgium, Greece, The Netherlands, my second home. However I still believe I can gain more knowledge by talking to all travellers like me on live about their thoughts and experiences. to those who are willing to share their knowledge please do you are very much welcome.

Here are the tips I can share about my experiences in backpacking. Two to three weeks of journey if you are traveling to a warm country.
1. 40 liter backpack
2.walking shoes and a pair of slippers
3.Ten pieces of shirts or blouses you can decide.
4.Five to seven pieces of lower clothings ( shorts, pants, skirts or leggings)
5.Underwear/ swim wear
6. Eye wear /Shades
7.Sunscreen lotion small portions 100ml/ mosquito bite spray or lotion.
8.Toiletries bag small portions 50-100 ml.
9.Passports/ Ticket bookings/ID Hotel bookings
10. Visa if ever you needed one.
11.Wallet extra cash for in case of emergencies.
12. Be vigilant research first before you go to your destination.

BACKPACKING.

Post a Comment

0 Comments