Advertisement

Super mario maker 2 | One way or another?

Super mario maker 2 | One way or another? I just played one of the most amazing levels EVER! After a while you just don't know what left of right is anymore.

If you havent played this level yet then PLEASE try it out before you watch my video. CODE: 191-6JJ-DQF

Also please join my discord channel where you get the lastest update about my upcomming video's:

If you don't have discord then you can always join my facebook page:

And if that isn't enough then i also have an Instagram:

Have a nice day, and see you in my next video! ;)

games,gaming,video,video games,super,mario,maker,troll,level,super mario maker 2,dark,ghost house,ghost,house,desert,misleading,path,pow,p switch,switch,nintendo,throwback,galaxy,throwback galaxy,luigi,luigi's mansion,mansion,luigi's,dry bones,dry,bones,thwomp,banzai,bill,banzai bill,lakitu,bob-omb,bob,omb,game,platform,platformer,2D,world,style,super mario world,puzzle,speedrun,theme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments