Advertisement

Sephora Holiday VIB Sale Haul & Recommendations! MissLizHeart

Sephora Holiday VIB Sale Haul & Recommendations! MissLizHeart Hi guys! Today I’m sharing what I picked up during the Sephora ViB holiday sale and also a few recommendations. If you enjoy this video please give it a THUMBS UP!

Rouge members: 20% off from November 1st - 11th
VIB members: 15% off from November 7th - 11th
Insider members: 10% off from November 7th-11th
Shop the sale here


*Subscribe Here*

Watch My Last 2 Videos
- 3 Creamy Fall Soups! Made In Instant Pot! Lemon Orzo, Butternut Squash & Apple Cheese! MissLizHeart
-Cook Clean & Pack With Me! Fall Trader Joe's Haul, Fall Zara Haul! MissLizHeart

Sephora VIB Sale Haul 2019
YSL Libre Perfume $130
Milk Hydro Grip Primer $30
Fenty Beauty Lip Gloss Set $42
Pat McGrath Midnight Sun $125
Pat McGrath Foundation $68 (14)
Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask Kit$28
Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish Powder in Medium $45
Patrick TA Body Oil Gift Set $35
Tatch Dewy Night $68
Fresh Black Tea Kambucha Essence
Hourglass Lipgloss $30 Mauve Nude
Living Proof Heat Protectant $28


Seen In This Video
sweater
earrings

-------------------------

~Current Savings~
❤ Where I get my cleaning supplies from!
❤ Jouer Cosmetics - Enter 'Liz15' at checkout to receive 15% your entire purchase

----------------------------------------

Follow me on Instagram:

Congratulations you made it to the very end of the info box! Comment what your favorite item from the haul was and you will be entered to win that! Giveaway ends Nov 10th at 10:00pm CST. Winner will be contacted in the comments section in a pinned comment! Opened worldwide. Youtube & Sephora is in no way associated with this giveaway.

*Disclaimer:
Thank you for watching! My sisters and mom watch my videos and, just like you, they rely on my opinion. I would never recommend a product that I don’t use AND love, it would be like giving a bad recommendation to my own family! Some links are affiliated through a third party (usually those beginning with rstyle.me) and I earn a percentage of the sales, so thank you in advance if you decide to make your purchase through them. Sephora VIB sale 2019

misslizheart,sephora,sephora haul,sephora sale,sephora sale haul,sephora vib sale,sephora vib sale haul,sephora gift sets,sephora holiday sets,holiday sets,gift sets,beauty holiday sets,beauty holiday gift sets,sephora vib sale 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments