Advertisement

ROUND 24 🌟🌟🌟 DWARF SNIPER | WARRIOR HUNTER GAMEPLAY | AUTO CHESS 13

ROUND 24 🌟🌟🌟 DWARF SNIPER | WARRIOR HUNTER GAMEPLAY | AUTO CHESS 13 I got an early 2* egersis ranger and made a frantic mask on her and just played a comp around her which led me on a win streak till I had a lotta gold. One of the reasons why some players might prefer to save the frantic mask is so that they can put that on the dwarf sniper. But I didn't find any sniper till round 12 or something. So if I hadn't made that frantic earlier, I might not have went on a win streak. So, basically, in early rounds, if you have a unit that can benefit a lot from items that are available, you should make it and play a comp around her. But when it gets to late game, you should always save items and make them according to your lobby. Like in this one, because there were only assassins, I decided to make mjollnir over cuirass.

Anyways, hopefully this video will help you in whatever way and if you liked this video, make sure you hit that subscribe button and the notification bell so that you don't miss my future in-depth analysis. Until I see y'all in the next video, peace out my dudes!

auto chess,dota auto chess,acm,dwarf sniper,warrior hunters,hunters,Jaiiii,Jai Plays,

Post a Comment

0 Comments