Advertisement

Real Doctor Reacts to THE GOOD DOCTOR #4

Real Doctor Reacts to THE GOOD DOCTOR #4 I'm getting close to calling The Good Doctor, my FAVORITE medical drama out right now! On this episode, I critique Dr. Sean more than ever and I hope you take my side on this one!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this episode of Real Doctor Watches The Good Doctor / Real Doctor Reacts to The Good Doctor. If you want me to continue making this doctor reaction video please give it a like and leave me a comment on which tv drama or show you'd like for me to review next. I love you all!

SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Sunday ▶

Let’s connect:

IG - Doctor Mike
Reddit
Twitter - Real Doctor Mike
Facebook - Real Doctor Mike

Contact Email: DoctorMikeMedia@Gmail.com

P.O. Box (send me stuff):
340 W 42nd St # 2695
NY, NY 10108

Dr. Mikhail Varshavski D.O. ( dr mike )

** The information in this video is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained in this video is for general information purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your own doctor/health professional **

good doctor,dr mike,dr. mike,doctor mike,sean murphy,dr sean murphy,the good doctor,good doctor seasons 2,freddie highmore,real doctor watches the good doctor,is the good doctor accurate,how accurate is the good doctor,the good doctor review,doctor reacts to good doctor,medical drama review,tv medical drama,best tv medical drama,tv medical show,reviewing medical drama,doc mcstuffins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments