Advertisement

Primary 1, Connect Plus, Unit 2, Meet my family, Part 3 | English for kids

Primary 1, Connect Plus, Unit 2, Meet my family, Part 3 | English for kids Primary 1, Connect Plus, Unit 2, Meet my family, Part 3 is the 8th lesson in this playlist. For more engagement about this video, join our Facebook group.



Primary 1, Connect Plus is a course for kids. Connect Plus enriches kids' English language skills.

#primary1 #connectplus #englishforkids

english for kids,connect plus,connect plus primary 1,english for primary 1,أولى ابتدائى,connect plus junior 1,connect plus grade 1 first term,connect plus grade 1,1st term connect 1,كونكت بلاس,meet my family connect,connect 1,connect primary one,meet my family connect 2,connect plus prim 1,كونكت بلس للصف الاول الابتدائي,كونكت بلس اولى ابتدائى,connect plus اولى ابتدائى,english for kids learning,teaching english for primary 1,primary 1 connect plus unit 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments