Advertisement

Operation Shifting Tides: 1st Impression of New Operators and Reworked Theme Park

Operation Shifting Tides: 1st Impression of New Operators and Reworked Theme Park I played Operation Shifting Tides early and I give you my first impression on Kali and Wamai as well as the newly reworked Theme Park.

My Official Merch Store:


My PS4 controller is a Battle Beaver Customs.
Use code FLANK for discount.


My gaming chair is a Secret Lab Titan.
Check them out here:

My 2nd Channel:


My Twitch Channel:
Twitter:
Email: getflankedmedia@gmail.com
End Screen Music: Killrude "Never Gonna Fail"
#RainbowSixSiege

rainbow six siege,operation shifting tides,wamai gameplay,kali gameplay,rainbow six siege wamai,rainbow six siege kali gameplay,operation shifting tides gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments