Advertisement

Ollie - Broken Down

Ollie - Broken Down Stream "Broken Down" Now -

• Ollie -






Produced: Chris Stiliadis
Guitar: Chris Godfrey

Lyrics:

Chorus
Broken down, I’m losing all my strength, hopeless now, I can’t pretend I’m okay, constant hell, I wish I could move on from all this pain, broken down,

Verse 1

Im feeling broken, like no one hears a single word I’ve ever spoken, an all these voices in my head are now awoken, why is it that everything i touch just starts eroding, fuck it no that ain’t true, tell me its all a lie, tell me I’m giving purpose to someone before i die, tell me whatever happened to it doesn’t hurt to try, why do i feel pain for simply being alive, everyday I’m confused, everyday is a fight, falling deeper with time, I’m slowly losing the light, really wish i was normal, not faking im alright, i really wish i was normal, not faking I’m alright, sit alone in my room, just barely getting along, sometimes I start to question who would care if i was gone, maybe only my family, dad, brother an mom, while I’m still alive an breathing someone prove to me I’m wrong,


Verse 2

Why does this feel like a confession, like I’ve let somebody down for struggling with depression, how can i save me from myself, my own mind is weapon, that I battle everyday while staring at my reflection, i keep all of this hid, probably why its builds up, put on a fake smile but inside my body is cut, all i ever really wanted in this life was some love, all I ever really wanted in this life was some love, but i push it away, sometimes my life is too much, and that don’t make any sense but somehow writing is does, I’m growing weak in my body, think i got no one to trust, so whats the point in me trying, when trying’s leaving me stuck, do i deserve all the blame, does anyone feel the same, why do i keep on breaking down over an over again, start to wonder to myself if this is ever going end, is this ever going end, cause I’m

Ollie,Broken Down,New,Music,Friday,ollie raps,swagytracks,promotingsounds,olly,olly raps,hip hop,rap,R&B,Indie,Underground,real music,canadian,alternative,acoustic,fading away,need someone,need someone lyrics,rise,spotify,free,emotional,daily bumps,ollies,OLLIE,SAYS,HIS,FIRST,CUSS WORD,How to Ollie,mrsuicidesheep,real rap,alec benjamin,Ollie Runs Away From Home,free beats,boyfifty,phora,

Post a Comment

0 Comments