Advertisement

Lapse - Bed (Official Video)

Lapse - Bed (Official Video) Follow Lapse:
Instagram:

Listen on Apple Music:
Listen on Spotify:

'Bed' is also available for download on Bandcamp ( where all the proceeds generated will be donated to Shatterproof™, a national nonprofit organization dedicated to ending the devastation that addiction causes families.

For further information about Shatterproof and their mission, click on the following link:

LYRICS

Would I be a better man
If I had found a way
To stop all the mistakes you made
There's nothing here carved in to stone

The sound of the morning when
You had gone far away
Has stuck ringing in my hear
Reminds me of the unknown

If I said I love you would your pain be what rest
Spent too much time with the thought and the words in my head
I was so impatient with a life I detested
Thought I'd see you again when you went off to bed

When I wrote a letter and
Sent it off to the waves
I watched as you drift away
Swept by the wind to atone

If I said I love you would your pain be what rest
Spent too much time with the thought and the words in my head
Carried you away with anguish and a weight in my chest
I wouldn't see you again when you went off to bed

Song: Bed
Artist: Lapse
Directed by Ohad Ira Amram

Music,Long Island,Shatterproof,

Post a Comment

0 Comments