Advertisement

Is DAD GUILT Real? | MOM BOSS OF 3

Is DAD GUILT Real? | MOM BOSS OF 3 #dadguilt #momguilt #gooddad #parenting #parents #motherhood

Good Morning Marmy!
In today's video we sit down and talk about DAD GUILT. I often hear that dad guilt isn't a real thing but I knew for a fact that lots of dads around me are feeling it. So I decided to sit down with Herpreet and talk about it. The fact is, we all feel like we aren't doing enough...moms and dads. Supporting each other and having conversations is key.
What are your thoughts on dad guilt and mom guilt?

SUBSCRIBE!
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT:
FACEBOOK:

Write to me!
PO BOX 77026 Martingrove PO
Woodbridge, ON
L4L 9S3

Welcome to Mom Boss of 3! My name is Tina and this is my mom, family and lifestyle channel/vlog. I post vlogs every Monday and Wednesday of our life as a family with three young boys. I also post a video every Friday! Sometimes it's mom comedy, other times it's family challenges or my rants about motherhood!
Family friendly PG Clean
Business inquiries: mombossof3@gmail.com

Music: Jingle Punks

mom boss of 3,mombossof3,mombossofthree,mom bawse of 3,family vlog,family vloggers,family vlog channel,tina singh,tina singh youtube,tina singh youtube channel,mom boss of 3 kids,sikh family,sikh couple,sikh wedding,day in the life,motherhood,mom life,mom life hacks,parenting,parenthood,family life,mom of 3,dad guilt,mom guilt,good father,canadian family,canadian couple,parenting in canada,why do we feel guilty all the time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments