Advertisement

I Snuck Into an Evil Lair and BEES ATTACKED! - I Expect You to Die VR Gameplay

I Snuck Into an Evil Lair and BEES ATTACKED! - I Expect You to Die VR Gameplay I Snuck Into an Evil Lair and BEES ATTACKED in I Expect You to Die VR Gameplay.

Sneaking into an Evil Villains Lair in I Expect You To die VR Seat of Power DLC mission! As a Secret Agent, must find secrets in this dangerous puzzle filled mission and avoid the dangerous killer bees! This is the I Expect You To Die VR DLC; Seat of Power with SpyCakes!

►More I Expect You to Die:

- - - - - - -
About I Expect You To Die:

"​​I Expect You To Die is a virtual reality spy puzzle game that places you in the well-polished shoes of an elite secret agent spy. Your job is survival against deadly situations in immersive and dangerous locales. Complete each operation using problem-solving skills and wits… oh, and the power of telekinesis that all our agents are equipped with. Use it and whatever resources you can find to escape each situation... or die trying."

I Expect You To Die VR Game:


- - - - - - -
Want MORE SpyCakes?! Check these out:

►Twitter :
►Discord :
►Shirts and Merch :

#vr #iexpectyoutodie #spycakes

i expect you to die,i expect you to die vr,i expect you to die gameplay,I expect you to die vr gameplay,i expect you to die seat of power,i expect you to die vr seat of power,spycakes,spycakes i expect you to die,spycakes vr,VR,vr game,secret agent,secret agent game,secret agent vr,secret agent vr game,evil villains lair,vr puzzle game,i expect you to die dlc,i expect you to die bees,i snuck into,vr secrets,i expect you to die mission,evil villain game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments