Advertisement

I got the 1,000,000,000 DOOM SWORD.. MAXED OUT (Roblox)

I got the 1,000,000,000 DOOM SWORD.. MAXED OUT (Roblox) Check out the NEW Merch:
Check out my NEW GAME PAGE :

SWUNG SWOONG SWANG... We're playing Slashing Simulator in Roblox! Watch till the end for the EPIC unveiling of these SWORDS

Twitter @tofu
instagram @tofu

Use Video Creator Code "TOFUU" on the Roblox store!

My name is Tofuu or Joe and this is my video! I bet you're incredibly thrilled about finding such an amazing channel, but don't freak out yet! ^o^ You have to click that subscribe button first! then you may freak out over this insanely amazing content!

Business email: tofuugamingbusiness@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

TITLE: I got the 1,000,000,000 DOOM SWORD.. MAXED OUT (Roblox)

strongest roblox player,warrior simulator roblox,warrior simulator,roblox warrior,roblox warrior simulator,roblox warrior sim,tofuu,toffuu,tofu,tofuu simualtor,tofuu simulator,max player roblox,tofuu roblox,tofu roblox,roblox boss battle,boss battle roblox,roblox,roblox slash sim,slahing simulator,roblox slashing sim,roblox slashing,roblox simulator,tofuu slashing,tofuu slashing sim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments