Advertisement

I am pleased to announce that “Traditionals” will soon be emerged as an online store

I am pleased to announce that “Traditionals” will soon be emerged as an online store I am pleased to announce that “Traditionals” will soon be emerged as an online store with the collection of artistic sarees for national and international buyers. You can get a glimpse of my recent show which has also been highlighted on a piece of television news. And of course, you can always find my Facebook group at
Once again, I would like to say,
Saree is very traditional, and some people are thinking it is going out of fashion. "Traditionals", as a fashion business, does not worship the old ashes of fashion but ensures the preservation of fire in it

Traditionals,farjana s. chowdhury,saree,sharee,fashion,designer saree,designer sharee,sharee fashion show,saree fashion show,indian saree,indian sharee,bangladeshi saree,bangladeshi Sharee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments