Advertisement

HOW WORKING THREE JOBS AFFECTS MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS

HOW WORKING THREE JOBS AFFECTS MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS I try hard to create content on YouTube but it has been a struggle for the last two years to post videos as often as I would like due to being very busy with my profession. This time of the years creates higher demands for two out of my three jobs and I end up finding less time for family and myself and also YouTube content creation. Once the seasonal rush is over by the start of the new year I will have a little more free time. I am still waiting on a callback from General Motors about a new job opportunity which will pay more than three of my jobs combined. This means I can work one job and get paid more and have more free time for YouTube but most importantly I could have more free time with family.

new job,GM,2020 Corvette,C8 Corvette,Chevrolet,Mechanic,car repair,new house,beach house,beach,working overtime,holiday jobs,seasonal jobs,employment,medical bills,doctors,parenting,North Myrtle Beach,SC,Orlando Florida,entertainment,skits,comedy,Artificial Intelligence,smartphones,smart speakers,technology,electronics,eBay,Amazon,selling electronics,telecommunications,education,

Post a Comment

0 Comments