Advertisement

GRWM - Profusion makeup, losing inspiration and 29 weeks pregnant

GRWM - Profusion makeup, losing inspiration and 29 weeks pregnant Hi guys and welcome back to my channel!
In todays video I just ramble a little bit and I actually would love it if you commented on this video what you would like to see on my channel. My inspiration is a bit low..

Products used:
Milk makeup hydrogrip primer
ELF 16h camo concealer
Makeup revolution foundation stick
Physicians formula mineral wear powder
Cover fx loose powder
Anastasia beverly hills brow pomade
Nip+Fab contour stick
Too faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer
Kicks blusher in Fashionista
Makeup revolution supreme highlighter in Ice

Profusion makeup
Nyx faux white in Mintcream
Maybelline Snapscara
Colourpop lippiestix

Thank you for watching!
Contact: makeupbyblowfish88@gmail.com
Instagram: makeupbyblowfish
Blog: www.makeupbyblowfish.blogspot.com
Snapchat: blowfish881


I´m a 30 year old woman, living in Sweden and I´m a makeup and nailpolish hoarder! I would love it if you subscribed to my channel and also please leave a comment down below what you want to see more of here!

Makeup,Smink,Skönhet,Tutorial,Beauty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments