Advertisement

Frau is soaking up the love while waiting to be adopted!

Frau is soaking up the love while waiting to be adopted! Guten Tag, my friends! My name is Frau and I'm searching for my fur-ever home ... could that be with you? I am a young girl, born May 14, 2018. I'm gorgeous, inside and out, and I am incredibly sweet and loving. I am friendly and outgoing with a super fun, playful side. I love to chase and pounce on my toys, tossing them around and showing them who is boss. When playtime is over, I would love to hang out and soak up all the love and affection. I LOVE being petted and having my head scratched. It's the best! I will flop over on my side, stretch out and start making air biscuits while being petted. Then, I will stand up, flop over and repeat the process. It seems to make people smile and laugh. I like that. I am not a clingy, in-your-face lapcat, but I am social and I enjoy companionship. I get along well with other feline friends, but my main mission in life is to share affection with my people. Give me a chance and I promise you won't be disappointed! Adoption fee: $60. Adopt a pair: $90. Fee includes testing, deworming, vaccinations, spay/neuter, microchip and 30 days of free pet insurance. Apply at www.pawsforliferescue.org

pet,adoption,homeless,adopt,PFL,Troy,Michigan,animals,companion,pets,Oakland,County,Paws,for,Life,Animal,Rescue,Paws for Life,cat,cats,kitty,kitties,feline,

Post a Comment

0 Comments