Advertisement

FASHION FIX Ep. 2: How to Look Cute on Campus + MORE!

FASHION FIX Ep. 2: How to Look Cute on Campus + MORE! Everything you need to know...



HEY SNACKS!
Long time no fix! I answered the 3 most interacted with questions on my previous video on the fashion dilemmas you have. I hope these were helpful/insightful responses and don't forget to leave your question for a chance to get it answered next episode!
___

For business / collaboration inquiries: snikiwe@gmail.com

Follow me on my social media
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

x

south african youtubers,fashion fix,fashion,how to style,how to wear,how to,outfit ideas,outfit ideas summer,fashion style,summer outfits,wedding dress,wedding guest makeup,campus outfits,campus outfit ideas,boyfriend t shirt,boyfriend t shirt hacks,petite fashion,q&a,fashion q&a,style tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments