Advertisement

Enrich Earrings

Enrich Earrings Hi,
Today I am going to be showing you how to dress up a focal bead in a very fun and unique way.
This is a tough one, I'm not going to lie.
You must have patience for this one. Using size 15's is sometimes a rough ride. I made these so that they are easy to understand. This is something I used to do all the time and forgot all about and I love the end result.

At 8:24 I added a 15 I apologize you don't have to you can just go back through the size 11.
Thank you so much.
Pattern:

Seven 15's, one 11, one size 8, 4mm, one size 8, one 11, one 15.
Add four 15's skip one go back up 3.
Six 15's, one 11, one 8, one 11
Seven 15's, 11, 8, 11
Repeat.

I hope you enjoy.
Happy Holidays
Alicia
©

Material List:
Size 15 Seed Beads - Rainbow/Crystal Lined Teal
Size 11 Seed Beads - Amethyst Ceylon Pearl
Size 8 Seed Beads - Spruce Lined Crystal Rainbow
4mm Bicones - Color from Private Stock
4mm Round Druks - Pacifica Elderberry
6mm Swarovski Bicone - Topaz
6mm Round Druk _ Private stock x 2
Spacer - (Optional)- Silver Micro Spacer x 2
Focal Bead Of Your Choice - Sea Horse Bead (from my private stock)
3" Headpins x 2
Earring Findings of your Choice x 2
Jump Rings - 6mm 20 gauge x 2
8LB Fire Line Crystal

Thank you so very much.
For everything.
Please keep sending me photos🥰
Have a great day.
Alicia
www.facebook.com/beadingaway
IG-BeadingAway
🌻

Beaded Earring Tutorial,Beaded Earring Fringe Tutorial,BeadingAway,Alicia Grebe,Seed Bead Earring Tutorial,Unique Beaded Earrings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments