Advertisement

December Budget 2019

December Budget 2019 Hi everyone,

In this video I go over my monthly financial budget for December 2019. I realized after filming that I miscalculated my income by $100 but I will just pretend that money isn't there. I wanted to remind people that if you did not have any money saved for Christmas then please don't go into debt over this holiday. I want you guys to succeed in 2020 and if you get in debt over the holidays then you will have to spend time getting caught up and we don't want that. One last thing the Bath and Body Works sale is Dec 7 it's been confirmed so mark your calendars for that date. 

One last thing my Instagram has not let me log in for over a month now so please follow me at my back up account for now 
@THEFIGUREMAKER1

If you are interested in the Erin Condren Planner I use it's the Monthly Deluxe Planner and I have a $10 off coupon from your first order 



Want money back by simply shopping online. This year alone I've made $350.27 by using this 


dave ramsey,budgets,total money makeover,december budget,money problems,debt,debt payoff,erin condren,planner,millenial,money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments