Advertisement

Bryan Soriano shows the process of making their crispy chicken isaw | My Puhunan

Bryan Soriano shows the process of making their crispy chicken isaw | My Puhunan J's Crispies and Goodies owner Bryan Soriano talks about his background in business. He then recalls the challenges he faced before finding success in the crispy chicken isaw business.

To watch Salamat Dok videos, click the link below:


To watch SOCO videos, click the link below:


For more My Puhunan videos, click the link below:


Subscribe to the ABS-CBN News channel! -

Watch the full episodes of My Puhunan on TFC.TV

and on iWant for Philippine viewers, click:


Visit our website at
Facebook:
Twitter:

#MyPuhunan
#ABSCBNNews
#CrispyChickenIsaw

ABS-CBN,ABS-CBN News,ABS-CBN Philippines,Philippine News,News,Philippines,My Puhunan,My Puhunan November 2 2019 episode,NCA,News and Current Affairs,November 2 2019,20191102news,YT0psRheanne,My Puhunan with Karen Davila,Karen Davila,My Puhunan Facebook page,#MyPuhunan,Business,small businesses,successful business,entrepreneurship,entrepreneur,crispy chicken isaw,isaw,J's Crispies and Goodies,isaw products,comfort food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments