Advertisement

We The Kingdom - Sing Wherever I Go (Live) [Audio]

We The Kingdom - Sing Wherever I Go (Live) [Audio] Official Audio for “Sing Whenever I Go” by We The Kingdom
Listen to “Live At The Wheelhouse” here:
Subscribe to We The Kingdom:

Follow We The Kingdom:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

LYRICS

All my life
All I know
God's been good
Good to my soul
Mountain high
Valley low
I'm gonna sing wherever I go

God is for me
He's not against me
I will hold to the plans He has for me
When I'm broken
He will fix me
I will call on the name of the Lord

He's my heartsong
In my sorrow
He's my hope and my strength for tomorrow
When the storms rise
All around me
I will call on the name of the Lord

I got joy, joy, joy
Deep in my soul

I will sing, sing, sing
Wherever I go

we the kingdom,new music by we the kingdom,new worship music,we the kingdom band,ed cash,scott cash,worship music,we the kingdom sing wherever I go,sing wherever I go we the kingdom live audio,we the kingdom live audio,we the kingdom live at the wheelhouse,live at the wheelhouse we the kingdom,we the kingdom ed cash,ed cash we the kingdom,we the kingdom scott cash,sing wherever I go scott cash,sing wherever I go ed cash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments