Advertisement

The Resistors - Good Reason Why - Lonesome Dub - Track 5

The Resistors - Good Reason Why - Lonesome Dub - Track 5 Good Reason Why - Track 5 from the Resistors' 1998 album Lonesome Dub. '90s San Antonio ska at its finest.

Written by Gerald Hooper. Recorded between June 1997 and March 1998 at Keith Harter Studios, San Antonio, TX. Produced and Engineered by Marius Perron III and the Resistors. Copyright 1998 Ignite Ninety-Eight music, BMI.

RIP Skip Brooks

Note: I am sharing this music because I love it, want others to be able to hear it, and it is not readily available otherwise. I am not receiving any royalties from this video. If you see ads it's because Youtube's content ID has matched it to a rights holder and any proceeds from the ads go directly to them.

If you are a rights holder and you want it removed please contact me and I will take it down asap.

At the time of this album's release, the Resistors were:
Skip Brooks - Bass
Chris de la Pena - Alto Sax
Laith Fisk - Trumpet, Backing vocals
Jeremy Garza - Tenor Sax
Gerald Hooper - Lead Vocals, Guitar
Keith Ludy - Toasting, Vocals
Dave Ludy - Trombone
Al Luther - Toasting, Backing Vocals
Chris Polansky - Drums

Lyrics:
Less than minimum wage from the inside of a van.
Always call them your friends,
Never call them a fan.
Well I'm nothing new underneath the sun
And we're just trying to have some fun
And maybe through this, I'll find out who I am.
I'm sick and tired of club owners' lies.
I wish they could see it all from my side.
I've got integrity, I'm not commodity
So I guess I'll place my fist where they can feel me.

Give me One Good Reason Why
And I'll give you ten to tell you
Why not to try this life.
Not to try this time.

There's gonna be a fight,
I heard they're bringing knives.
Gotta watch my back, I gotta watch them fight.
While violence runs rampant again
I can't tell who's my foe or my friend.
And when a kid gets killed, it doesn't matter who's
Wrong or right

resistors,the resistors,san antonio,ska,san antonio ska,channel one,skip brooks,chris de la pena,laith fisk,jeremy garza,gerald hooper,keith ludy,dave ludy,al luther,chris polansky,spies like us,lonesome dub,lonsome dub,keith harter studios,marius perron III,good reason why,

Post a Comment

0 Comments