Advertisement

The Failed Interview that Saved my Career

The Failed Interview that Saved my Career As a student we can be very desperate to find a job. So much so that we end up making bad decisions and take jobs that aren't a good fit for your goals as a person. This video is a story about me and failing an interview. The reason for the failure is fairly odd but very common from what I have seen. It can be challenging to see the positives from failures however there is always something to learn and once in a while you get lucky and dodge a bad opportunity in the process.

Quant t-shirts, mugs, and hoodies:


Donate to the Channel:


Connect with me:


quant,finance,quantitative,banking,Dimitri,Bianco,failed,interview,excel,corporate finance,investing,job,career,failed interview,success,career development,how to interview,graduation,student,shoudl I take the offer,money,compensation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments