Advertisement

Suraaj Parab - So Close So Far Feat. Purva Shelar | Piano Solo

Suraaj Parab - So Close So Far Feat. Purva Shelar | Piano Solo "So Close So Far" is the title song of my second album. The story of my debut album 'Her' continues in "So Close So Far". I describe my experiences with 'Her' and keeps on experimenting with the world of contemporary classical music in 'So Close So Far'.
This song and album are dedicated to my beloved sister Purva, a loving soul who went on a journey to a beautiful place and to all our loved ones who are very close to us yet very far away from us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

►Download/Stream "So Close So Far" now:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

►Follow me on
Facebook -
Instagram -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

►ABOUT ME
My name is Suraaj Parab. I'm a New age music composer, pianist, and bassist from Mumbai, India.
I have been learning music from the age of 7. I trained as a Bass player and learned Jazz and Western music under the guidance of Legendary bassist of India Mr. Karl Peters. I'm working as a professional bass player in the Indian music industry from the past 5 years and performing my original music with my 6 piece band.
I grew up listening to artists like Yanni, Yiruma, Richard Clayderman, Alan Silvestri, John Williams and many more. They are the main influences behind me, my music and my love for orchestra and orchestral instruments.
Every piece of music I have written is inspired by real-life situations. I try to put those feelings in music while writing it.
I have released my Debut New age Instrumental album "Her" in September 2018, Which has been honored by numerous international music awards.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

►Mixed and Mastered by Oliver Wagner at SoundTheoryLab, Taiwan
Facebook -
Fiverr -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

►Cinematography for Purva by Swaroop Wagh
Instagram -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure to subscribe, it's the best way to keep my videos in your feed and give me a thumbs up too if you like my music.
Don't forget to tell me how you feel after listening to my music in the comments below.
You could also share the video, that would be awesome.
Thanks, I appreciate it!!

#suraajparab #neoclassical #original #piano

so close so far,purva shelar,suraaj parab,piano music,so,close,far,suraaj,parab,Suraaj Parab,new age music,new age,relaxing music,relaxation music,new age music playlist,meditation music,relax music,musica new age,ambient music,music,calm music,background music,new age music mix,new age yoga music,piano,piano instrumental,mozart,bach,Beethoven,classical music,classical,neo classical,

Post a Comment

0 Comments