Advertisement

Stepfather BEATS me with my little brother, but MOM does NOT BELIEVE us

Stepfather BEATS me with my little brother, but MOM does NOT BELIEVE us Hello everyone! This story was sent to us by Jacob. He is 14. He want tell us story about his mother and stepfather.
"I used to live with my parents and a younger brother. We had an ordinary average family. Mom is a manager, and dad is an accountant. At the weekend we often did barbecue in the country house or went fishing and then cooked the fish-soup. In the summer almost every year we went to the sea. Dad was cheerful and blithe, mother often went gloomy.
And then suddenly our parents divorced. The initiator of the divorce was my mother. Soon we found out why. It turned out that she always didn't have enough money. She was tired of the weekend in the country house. She wanted to spend weekends in Paris, not in the village. And she already had a man who promised all this. In less than a month, however, mom and dad broke up, and this new boyfriend moved to us. His name was Daniel, and I didn't immediately like him. Some kind of slippery and unpleasant type. Where did mom find him?
Dad moved to his country house and on the weekend my brother and I always went to him. And this was the best time. Because being at home was just impossible. Mom paid all the attention to this guy, and neither seemed to notice me or my brother. She even stopped making us lunch for school. Okay, but 7-year-old Rick really lacked my mother’s attention. He often cried and stopped smiling. I couldn't cheer him up. Although before Ricky laughed so loudly that all the neighbors heard.
Are you curious about my relationship with my mom’s boyfriend? It's no way. He didn’t even talk to me. And I didn’t really want to communicate with him. My brother and I really missed dad and wanted him and mom to be together again, and we lived like before. But our dreams were not destined to come true. Mom said that he and Daniel decided to get married, and then fly to Paris on a honeymoon. We will be with dad during their vacation.Week spent with father was the only thing that pleased us.
They had a wedding in some expensive restaurant, there were many guests and photographers. My brother and I were forced to wear terribly uncomfortable costumes with butterfly ties. In these clothes we were like butlers in old black and white films. The next day my mother with our new stepfather flew away to rest. And we went to dad.
It was the best week in recent times. Dad was coming home from work all week earlier than usual to spend as much time with us as possible. Every day we played basketball and table tennis. Rick finally began to smile. My brother and I did n't even want to return home. Dad promised to pick us up not only on weekends and sometimes on weekdays after school.
We're back home. Mom was very happy, her eyes burned, but she ceased to notice us even more. She didn’t even bring any souvenirs for us. I didn’t like this Daniel even more. He became somehow angry or something. He began to raise his voice at us from time to time. He didn’t like that we play in the living room when he watches TV. Mom didn’t protect us. It feels like she loved her new husband more than her own children!
Once my brother and I came from school, my mother was at work, and for some reason my stepfather came early. His telephone was on the coffee table in the living room, and he was in the kitchen. Rick, without thinking twice, took the gadget to play shooting games. After 5 minutes the stepfather came into the room. And, seeing my brother with a phone in his hands, he simply went wild, grabbed the phone from his hands and hit the child. Rick began to cry. I took him and we went into the room.
In the evening I decided to talk with my mother to tell about everything. But she didn't believe me. She said that a man like Daniel wouldn't hurt a fly. Nevertheless she promised to speak with him. Although I was sure that these were just words. No one will talk to anyone.
Every day I liked this Dmitry less and less. In the presence of my mother he was hypocritically affectionate with us, but when we were alone, he showed his real face. I noticed that he often tells my mother about the benefits of fresh air for children and the need for sons to communicate with their father. He wanted to get rid of us. We would only be glad if mom allowed us to live with dad. But she was against it.
As time passed, the stepfather became angrier and angrier. And the situation of violence against us was repeated again. I couldn't stand it and called my father. An hour later dad arrived and took us. We began to live with him in the country house. I was happy because I will no longer see this Daniel. Mom rarely called to ask how I and my brother was doing. And she came even less often, apparently she finally exchanged my brother and me for a stepfather".

problems,my story animated,stories,animation,short film,alone,storybook,story animated,animated story,truth,world,amazing,Life Story Animated,stepfather,bad mother,little brother,one parent,life story,animated stories,true stories,mother abandoned me,i hate my stepfather,

Post a Comment

0 Comments