Advertisement

**Pick A Card **What Are My Gifts Talents??

**Pick A Card **What Are My Gifts Talents?? Divine Peace & Blessings! Spirit Guided Tarot by Collease presents to you another Pick A Card option. This time I've decided to assist persons who are searching for who they are in this lifetime, what gifts, talents, skills, and abilities they know of or sense they may have.

Time Stamps:
1- 2:22
2- 22:18
3- 37:50
4- 51:55
5- 1:04:44
6- 1:17:09
7- 1:35:07
8- 1:45:38

For More Personal readings or to know What Your Natural Gifts and Abilities are Feel free to connect on facebook ***Spirit Guided Tarot Readings by Collease *** @Tarotmancy
Follow me on Twitter @TarotGuided

Talents and Gifts,Sills and Abilities,Tarot Reading,Oracle Reading,Pick A Card,What Are My Gifts,What Are My Talents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments