Advertisement

(Part 4!) Twitter's Been Aflutter w|The Chris Watts Case Since The Beginning | A Twitter Documentary

(Part 4!) Twitter's Been Aflutter w|The Chris Watts Case Since The Beginning | A Twitter Documentary My "Chris Watts News" playlist:

Part 4 (Final) of the Chris Watts case Twitter series.

This channel is not monetized, and is brought to you commercial free! Support me only if that is your desire. Patron:

-

~ If you've enjoyed or appreciated this video, please consider buying me a cup of coffee! paypal.me/BlackAndWhiteTV

~ Thank you kindly for visiting my channel! I used to be "Black & White TV" ~Kimberley

Documentary,Jennifer Dulos,michelle troconis,Delphi Murders,Jennifer Rosenbaum,Savannah Spurlock,Joseph Rosenbaum,Laila Daniel,chris Watts,Shanann Watts,bella watts,celeste watts,chris watts confession,shanann watts videos,shanann watts funeral,shanann watts autopsy report,chris watts confession interview,chris watts documentary,shanann watts last video before she died,shanann watts youtube channel,true crime,letters from christopher,cindy watts book,

Post a Comment

0 Comments