Advertisement

My Dad Guesses EVEN MORE Stands from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (ft. Stardust Crusaders stands)

My Dad Guesses EVEN MORE Stands from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (ft. Stardust Crusaders stands) So sorry for the delays to everyone who was waiting for this, there were a lot of things that got in the way like me moving out and starting university. However, it's finally here! The third installment of my dad guessing stand names and powers. As promised this time I've selected 16 of my favourites/funniest stands for him to try and guess, including an ocean liner, an electrical outlet, and a literal gun. Hilarious hijinks as always (and still more to come)

#JJBA #JoJoBizarreAdventure #Stands

BurningShadows21,JoJo,JJBA,Bizarre,Adventure,Stands,Guessing,Guessing Stands,Dad,My Dad,Star Platinum,Za Wurdo,Stardust Crusaders,Stardust,Crusaders,

Post a Comment

0 Comments