Advertisement

Mr Pete's Float Lock Vice Build Done Without A Milling Machine - Part Three

Mr Pete's Float Lock Vice Build Done Without A Milling Machine - Part Three Third and final part of the series on the Float Lock Vice. Mr Pete opted to blue and paint his vice but I like the bare metal finish so I will be leaving it as is. Since making this video I have successfully used the vice to hold a 100mm diameter 25mm thick block of steel for drilling. It worked extremely well.

Mr Pete has done an excellent series of videos on his Youtube channel (mrpete222) showing how to make a Float Lock Vice. I decided to have ago at making one but I don't have a milling machine. So, with his permission, i've done a short series of videos showing how I managed to make one of these with only a lathe and a drill press.


Below are links to all of Mr Pete's videos on his Float Lock Vice build.

Part One


Part Two


Part Three


Part Four


Part Five


Part Six


Part Seven


Part Eight


Part Nine


Part Ten

Retro,Steam,Tech,Float,Lock,Vice,Build,Workshop,Tool,Lathe,Drill,Press,Milling,Machine,mrpete222,Tubalcain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments