Advertisement

Mix and Match Box - October 2019: Unboxing & Try On...more amazing picks by my stylist!!

Mix and Match Box - October 2019:  Unboxing & Try On...more amazing picks by my stylist!! Hi Everyone!

I love Mix and Match Box day! I have an awesome stylist and she always makes it so hard for me to decide what to keep! Help me - pick your top 5.

If you would like to give Mix and Match Box a try, please consider using my referral link:


Try for $5 styling fee using code "happy2019"! You can order as you go and not sign up on a month by month basis.

In this box:
# LM1620B13 Liverpool Berry Zip Moto Jacket $119 - returned
# S5004 Diva Brown Faux Leopard Scarf $22 - kept
# LM2356Z81 Liverpool Copper Black Reese Legging $89 - kept
# C17-B-6-T0979 LesAmis Mocha Long Sleeve V Neck Tunic Top $32 - returned
# T3650 Dreamers Black Cardigan $42 - returned
# LM2349Z95 Liverpool Whisper White Gia Glider Legging $89 - kept
# LM1214Z56 Liverpool Camo Bomber Jacket $119 - kept
# LM6023Z56 Liverpool Camo Reese Skirt $69 - kept
# LM2100WF Liverpool Honey Abby Ankle Skinny $98 - asked for exchange
# DJSH1328E2BLK Dear John Black Crinkle Shirt $55 - returned

To see more videos please give me a "Like" and hit "Subscribe" – this is the only way I know how I am doing and if I should keep doing it! :) Hit the bell to be notified when my next video posts. I appreciate the support!

If you have already subscribed - THANK YOU!!!!!!

Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/little_box_of_happy

My Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/themoagirl

For business inquiries please email me: themoagirl@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

#littleboxofhappy
#MixandMatchBox
#mystylistrocks

stitchfix,unboxing,review,try on,style,fashion,shop,shopping,OOTD,box,outfit,clothes,stylist,unbox,curate,curated,online shopping,trendsend,subscription,stitch fix,try before you buy,denim,blouse,evereve,natalie attired,wantable,style box,Trendsend,Trunk Club,trends,trendy,on trend,trend,Mix and Match Box,outfit inspiration,Liverpool,casual outfit,work outfit,weekend outfit,fall outfit,fall transition,Dear John,fall denim,leggings,fall jackets,camo outfit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments