Advertisement

How to Get, Redeem and Activate Double XP Codes in Modern Warfare

How to Get, Redeem and Activate Double XP Codes in Modern Warfare In this video I got over everything you need to know regarding double XP tokens in Modern Warfare. It may seem like a simple video but I had trouble with a few of these along with a few questions so I hope all of this helps.

Thank you guys for watching, I put a lot of time and effort into my videos. Any kind of feedback is very much appreciated!

How to get double XP codes: 00:46
How to redeem double XP codes: 01:23
How to active double XP codes: 01:53

Check out my Twitter for updates:
Check out my Twitch:
Check out my team's YouTube:
Check out my team's Twitter:

How to Get, Redeem and Activate Double XP Codes in Modern Warfare
#CallofDuty #ModernWarfare #DoubleXPTokens

ItsDestello,Destello,iDestello,call of duty,modern warfare,COD: MW,how to use double xp codes,double xp,double xp codes,How to get double XP codes,How to redeem double XP codes,How to active double XP codes,modern warfare double xp tokens,xp tokens mw,how to use,2xp MW,how to get modern warfare double xp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments