Advertisement

How I Take Notes at the University of Cambridge

How I Take Notes at the University of Cambridge In this video, I aimed to give you my best tips on how to take notes efficiently based on my own experiences. This is ofc what works for me, but I believe I have also included tips that you can incorporate into your own studying and note-taking techniques. Sorry for the out-of-focus part at the beginning, it gets much better afterwards :)) Hope this helps you and I'll be back next Friday with a new video!

Follow me on Instagram & Twitter: @teodorng

Music: www.bensound.com

#cambridge #university #student
-----------------------------------------------
Hi, my name is Teo and I'm studying Modern and Medieval Languages at the University of Cambridge. Subscribe for vlogs of my daily life as a student, as well as video essays on different topics, which I hope will inspire you!

vlog,tips,lifestyle,student,cambridge,uni,unilife,studentlife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments