Advertisement

Guess the name of University shown in the image below | N-10 | Door to hell

Guess the name of University shown in the image below | N-10 | Door to hell Also known as N-10, guess the name of highway? Guess the name of University shown in the image below? Which country has the door to hell?
These questions are aseked in the my telenore app today. I will tell you all the answers of these questions. Keep watching my videos. If you are a new on my channel plz subscribe my channel to get more informative and knowledgeable videos.
#tariqinfohub #Generalknowlwdge
N-10,highway, university,Islamia university,door to hell,turkaminstan,gk, general Knowledge,general knowledge questions,my telenore play and win 21 october, 21 oct, world knowledge,current Affair,

N-10,highway,university,Islamia university,door to hell,turkaminstan,gk,general Knowledge,general knowledge questions,my telenore play and win 21 october,21 oct,world knowledge,current Affair,Turkamenistan,today's General knowledge,tariq info hub,tariqinfohub,gk questions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments