Advertisement

Five Hole On Course Vlog Taunton & Pickeridge Golf Club| Pete Scarratt Golf

Five Hole On Course Vlog Taunton & Pickeridge Golf Club| Pete Scarratt Golf Welcome to my Golfing YouTube Channel.

It would be great if you could like this video and subscribe to my channel.

I am going to be producing a lot of golf related content and would like to be doing a lot of on course vlogs.

I play off a handicap of 7, so you won’t find me helping you shoot lower scores! What I do hope to do is entertain you all. I’ve got a great group of friends who I golf with and will include in future vlogs.

Also head over and follow my Instagram page:

Today’s Vlog see myself and Ryan play holes 1-5 at my home course of Taunton & Pickeridge.

Please visit their website and check out everything they have to offer, it is a great course and highly recommend heading up there for a green fee!

Taunton & Pickeridge Golf Club:

Please comment below, I’m not shy, so any feedback is welcomed as I am pushing myself to improve my camera work, visuals and editing!

Equipment Used:

Camera - DJI Osmo Pocket
DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Road
Tripod

Song: Cubanos by Carson C Lee

Thank you for watching.

golf,vlog,taunton,vice,course,golfer,dji,osmo,pocket,

Post a Comment

0 Comments