Advertisement

Call Me Maybe - ASMR Collab Music Cover

Call Me Maybe - ASMR Collab Music Cover Hey! I just met you and this is crazy... but watch this video... and tingle, maybe?

I noticed recently that I really enjoy ASMR when the trigger changes quickly. I thought it would be cool to try that out collab-style and also, that it would be really cute.

Very HUGE thanks to all the ASMRtists who helped me put this together! I made sure to label everyone when they first come up in the video, in case you don't recognize someone and are curious!

If you aren't familiar, go check these amazing ladies (and fellas) out and subscribe!

ASMR Shanny


Be Brave Be You ASMR


Calliope Whispers ASMR


CalmingEscape ASMR


Creative Calm ASMR


Evoke ASMR


Ginger ASMR


Jellybean Green ASMR


Madi ASMR


OopsyDaisy ASMR


Peace and Saraity ASMR


Prim ASMR


Pudding ASMR


RelaxingMale ASMR


Rose ASMR


SophieMichelle ASMR


TerraDiASMR


The White Rabbit ASMR


Yvette ASMR

asmr,whispering,female,whispered,soft speaking,fast asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments