Advertisement

5 Awesome Tips To Help You Turn Faster

5 Awesome Tips To Help You Turn Faster Do you want to be able to turn faster? If yes, then you've come the right place. Here are 5 awesome tips to help you be able to turn faster.

Make sure to use discount code "brodythecuber" for 5% off your order at thecubicle.com

Want a 1-on-1 training session with me? Get one here:

SUBSCRIBE to join the Brody Bunch:

Donate here to help out the channel:


All of my tutorials in a playlist:


The cube I used in this video: Weilong WR M

The BEST place to get cubes:


My channel page:

My Twitch:

My Instagram:

My Discord Server:

My twitter:

My WCA Profile:


The music I used in this video:

Music Provided by Mitch Music
Title: Chill With Me
Link:

► Music Credit: LAKEY INSPIRED
Track Name: "The Process"
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @
Original upload HERE -
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -
Music promoted by NCM

Outro music:

Music Provided by Mitch Music
Title: Say What You Mean
Link:


Help caption this video and others:



If you're still reading this, I just want to let you know that you're awesome :)

BrodytheCuber,brody the cuber,how to turn faster,5 awesome tips to help you turn faster,how to learn to turn faster,cubing,how to turn a rubiks cube faster,how to turn a speedcube faster,5 awesome tips to turn a rubiks cube faster,5 tips to turn a rubiks cube faster,Top 5,rubiks cube tips,cubing tips,speedcubing tips,speedcubing,how to get faster,how to get faster at cubing,how to get faster at the rubiks cube,how to get faster at speedcubing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments