Advertisement

THE **ALL NEW** EASY TO MIX NPK420 POWDER NUTRIENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE SAT. WATCH ME MIX A RESERVOIR

THE **ALL NEW** EASY TO MIX NPK420 POWDER NUTRIENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE SAT. WATCH ME MIX A RESERVOIR Today I get to demonstrate how I mix final version of the NPK 420 Nutrients. Could it be any more simple? Here is a link to another test user who's doing very well with the NPK420 nutrients, if you're curious how everything mixes up at this point this video is for you.

BONUS VIDEO - Exclusive Daily Uploads (And YouTube Backups) @ Weedtube:
"HOW WE GROW ENORMOUS STALKS! (Daily Exclusive WeedTube Upload)"

Our Facebook Page.. I think we finally got this figured out!

About me: I'm a state registered and licensed, law abiding, medical marijuana caregiver located in Colorado who grows for a lot of patients who consume a lot of marijuana.  I make videos daily covering strains as well as grow techniques I deploy at my facility.  Please do not copy what I do here if you're not somewhere where you legally are allowed to do so.

Hydroponic Nutrients We Grow With:


Best Source for Grow Equipment & Nutrients. Growers House has helped us a lot over the years, they are competitive and ship quick:
These are the metal plant stakes we use


You're purchasing from the above companies helps support this channel. Your support is GREATLY appreciated.

RESERVOIR

Post a Comment

0 Comments