Advertisement

Sylvester Stallone for Rambo: Last Blood 'I know my limitations as an actor''

Sylvester Stallone for Rambo: Last Blood 'I know my limitations as an actor'' Sylvester Stallone reprises his role as John Rambo in Rambo Last Blood. He talks about shooting in Tenerife, Spain, how the Hollywood industry has changed over the years and his limitations as an actor.

Tom Hiddlestone

I am a journalist from Madrid, Spain, based in Los Angeles. My Celebrity interviews are different from the rest, I try to ask deeper and more fun questions. I hope that the actors feel comfortable with me and open up.

If you are into movies and celebrities and cannot wait to hear good stuff about people like Keanu Reeves, Ben Affleck, Ryan Reynolds, Jeff Bridges, Blake Lively or any other big celebrity stay tuned.

Thanks for watching my channel. Please subscribe.

Business inquiries: rosa.gamazo@tfmla.com

sylvester stallone rambo last blood interview,Sylvester Stallone interview,rambo last blood interview,Rambo,Rambo saga,sly stallone,Adriana Barraza,yvette monreal rambo,yvette monreal,Rosa Gamazo,Google,Rambo last blood interview with cast,sylvester stallone now 2019,last blood,rambo last blood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments