Advertisement

Saturn 2 Confirmed? - no, Just a nice look at some PS2 Saturn Ports and my Rhea and Phoebe ODEs

Saturn 2 Confirmed? - no, Just a nice look at some PS2 Saturn Ports and my Rhea and Phoebe ODEs I hope you like My Click-bait Title - It makes me feel all dirty using one - today I'm rambling on about the saturn - My absolute number one console of all time - Spesificly I'm looking at some PS2 Ports of some of the Saturns most popular games-
I also look briefly at my Rhea and Phoebe Boards for playing Saturn games from SD card on original Saturn hardware - Enjoy

maybe if you stick until the end my little PAL Dreamcast might even make an appearance


*********** if you enjoyed the video please like and Subscribe and If you regularly enjoy my videos and would like to support the channel ********

Buy a T-Shirt -DESIGNS ARE BY ME a portion of each sale will support the channel


donations:

********************************************************************

PS2,Sega,Saturn,Sega Saturn,Rhea and Phoebe,Rhea,Phoebe,ODE,FPGA,MiSTer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments