Advertisement

#ReadAlong #SingAlong PETE THE CAT I Love My White Shoes Felt Reading Comprehension Activity

#ReadAlong #SingAlong PETE THE CAT I Love My White Shoes Felt Reading Comprehension Activity Enjoy some highlights from Pete the Cat’s I Love My White Shoes and a reading comprehension activity with Pete the Cat!

Scarlett brought this book home from kindergarten along with a felt Pete the Cat reading comprehension activity to go with the story!

Thank you for watching, and have a marvelous day!

Don’t forget to like & subscribe, so you don’t miss any of our skits, songs, or marvelous adventures!

Stay connected with us on instagram @MaybeMarvelousTV or on our new Facebook page at:




#readalong #singalong #readingcomprehension

pete the cat,pete the cat book,pete the cat song,picture books,songs for kids,kids books,eric litwin,sing-along,sing,singing,read-along,children,kids book,literature,childrens book,books,reading,sneak peek,i love my white shoes song,activity book,preschool,preschool activities,preschool learning activities,kindergarten,reading comprehension,reading comprehension activity,reading skills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments