Advertisement

Puzzle modding stream I've always talked about (PAAS #7)

Puzzle modding stream I've always talked about (PAAS #7) Due to Papa Aggron and his whole community being the best people ever I'm going to be streaming everyday for a month to show my appreciation for it. It won't be that much different from my normal streams except they maybe shorter to compensate for the amount I'm doing.

Shout out to troll to giving me ....a locke
Join his discord here:


Discord if you wanna join:

"Only sub if you actually like the content :P ENJOY THE SHOW!"

Twitch Stream:
---Yes we have a Twitch too!!! Check it out XD I wanna stream SMM2 but I don't have money for it right now...

Support the stream by donating:
(you have to buy premium stream labs if you don't have it for about 6 bucks first which sucks, you can also just donate to my paypal at JonasAdamsPersonal@gmail.com but it won't show an alert) Or get me to 1000 subs to be able to get super chats lol
-------Enjoy Stream, sub only if u enjoy content :3------------

First Try Everything Video Link:

SUB TO THE GAMERDUO:
w

Twitter: @JustJJoffical not really anymore, but you can see puzzles @ me and I'll reply


Multistreaming with

twisty puzzle,puzzle,twisty,twisty puzzle simulator,twisty puzzles,puzzles,twist,twisty puzzle simulator psvr review,custom puzzle,hato puzzle,very puzzle,cube,twisty skewb,4d puzzle,twisty joints,solve,puzzle advent calendar,rubik's cube,twistypuzzles,witeden,cubicle,#ps4live,tutorial,simulator,mr.puzzle,rubiks cube,diy,toy,speedcubing,playstation 4,mike,playstation vr,snake,mixup,v-cube,skewb,puzzle-in-puzzle,custom,rubik's,samples,Puzzle live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments