Advertisement

Part 2, what happened when I was in Step 3 alignment with Abraham Hick's law of attraction proof

Part 2, what happened when I was in Step 3 alignment with Abraham Hick's law of attraction proof The Law of Attraction, as taught by Abraham, channeled by Esther Hicks, proven. This is part 2.


Real EXPLOSIVE proof, REAL EVIDENCE not just talk talk talk. I was following Abraham Esther Hicks instructions to explore my world, with eagerness, fun, joining with other fun fun fun happy people. Saved By An Angel? A video is worth a thousand words. I thank the universe, happy friends, and my happy parents. Today, I believe I am in step four alignment vibration, as defined by Abraham Esther Hicks. Real proof, evidence, or indication that the law of attraction does work.

proof

Post a Comment

0 Comments