Advertisement

Motivational Quotes. Words mean nothing if actions show the complete opposite.

Motivational Quotes. Words mean nothing if actions show the complete opposite. Words mean nothing if actions show the complete opposite.

Don't compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance.

Maybe I hope too much. Maybe I dream too much. But at least I won't give up until I've tried, and I won't regret anything.

motivational quotes images,motivational quotes of the day,motivational quotes about life,inspiring messages to start your day,quotes of the day about life,inspirational quotes about life and happiness,leadership quote,quotes,life,inspiration,motivation,sucess,strong,peaple,say,courage quote,happiness quote,inspirational quotes for work,inspirational sayings,goal setting quote,i can quotes,inspirational quotes of all time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments