Advertisement

Mommy Vacation - Las Vegas trip 2019

Mommy Vacation - Las Vegas trip 2019 Mommy Vacation is a series of life trips short and long close and far. It is just the Life part of my page to inspire others to get out there and enjoy what life has to offer either alone, with family or friends.
This Mommy Vacation was a few days in Las Vegas, NV with my husband. I enjoyed my trip because there was a lot life was giving me and I was emotionally spent. So having this adult time with my husband without our daughter was a true blessing.




Thank you for watching

Please Thumb It, Sub It, Speak It, & Spread It

Never forget You Are Loved

Look for me at:
@olgalinglove
Or tag me:
#olgalinglove


God Bless






Music:

vegas,las vegas,vegas trip,vegas roadtrip,vegas 2019,skyjump,skyjump 2019,olgaling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments