Advertisement

Metal Detecting River For $10,000 Lost Wedding Ring!! (Waterslide)

Metal Detecting River For $10,000 Lost Wedding Ring!! (Waterslide) In this video I dive down to search for a $10,000 wedding ring that was lost in the river! I end up meeting a ton of cool people along the way! New? Subscribe here!!


Follow My Instagram!

Hoochies house!

Check out my HYDE VEST!

For Business Inquiries ONLY Please Email: Jigginwithjordan@gmail.com

#treasure #underwater #treasurehunt

About Jiggin With Jordan:
I search for River Treasure in some of the most beautiful places in the world! My friends and I dive down and look for lost valuables and try to get the items back to the owner! We clean up all the trash we find along the way! Join me on all my adventures here on YouTube!!

Metal Detecting River For $10,000 Lost Wedding Ring!! (Waterslide)


Jiggin With Jordan

lost wedding ring,found ring underwater,lost underwater,treasure hunt,river treasure,scuba dive,diving,waterslide,metal detect,metal detecting,swimming,jetski river,found treasure,florida springs,10000 wedding ring,found $10000,explore,explore underwater,metal detector,collecting,treasure hunting,urban treasure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments