Advertisement

Making a Leather Wallet with a Picture of a Dog | Handmade

Making a Leather Wallet with a Picture of a Dog | Handmade Hi, everyone! In this video I show you my last work. This is a handmade leather wallet. I designed it with a picture of a dog, as my client asked me. I show you all details, so you can make it by yourself.
If you like the wallet and the video, please, subscribe.
I post all my works (leather wallets, bags, covers etc.) here.
Thanks for watching. Your Oleh Naumenko.

If you want to help my channel, please do at least one of these things:
1. Subscribe to Woodman Store
2. Like this video
3. Share the video in your social network.

Subscribe to the channel in social networks:


Viber: +380689919495

Leather Wallet,Wallet,Wallet with a Picture,handmade,handmade leather wallet,Leather wallet handmade,making leather wallet,leather handmade,men wallet,изделие из кожи,кошелек,кошелек из кожи,ручная работа,кошелек с рисунком,leather craft,leathercraft,leather,how it's made,handmade leather wallets,leather wallet diy,woodman store,woodmanstore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments